Friday, May 22, 2009

Lost in Kuala Lumpur?

I seldom travel to Kuala Lumpur because I am just not very familiar with that area at all... I don't remember a single time that I drive to KL all by myself! The KL roads are very complicated and they confused me greatly. When I really need to travel to KL, the easiest solution has always been this - calling a cab! My friends say that I am totally lost with directions.

With the start of my new job, I have no choice but need to make some efforts to get myself familiarize with KL roads - especially the one leading to the new office. It would be a great embarrassment to me could not find my way to the new office on the first day to work!

One of the recent nights, my Bf gave me a ride and show me the way to my new office. Hmmmm, it seems easy for me - Well, the fact that I am not the one driving! I was making notes and trying to memorize the route and really concentrated. Well, eveything went on okay and we reached the destination without much difficulty. "Should be no problem la, piece of cake!" Just as I overjoyed and all that, I started to enjoy myself too much and upon reaching my house, it stroke me hard that I had forgotten to make notes for the route to come back from KL to my house. In normal circumstances, we just need to use the same route from point A to B and then back to A but this is KL. Like I said before, KL roads confuse me most of the time.

Hmmm, looks like I have to find my way back to PJ on my own on the first day of new job...... ^sob sob^

No comments: