Saturday, May 16, 2009

Moving on AGAIN...

I am moving on AGAIN - to a new career path. 

9 more days to go... 

Sometimes I do really wonder when will I stop repeating this cycle : leaving the current workplace & joining another new company... It's actually quite a 'tiring' stage to go through. Regardless of how experience you are, when you landed at a new place, you just need to restart all over again - the FAMILIARIZATION. Knowing the business, get to know the people, understand their culture, get to know the processes and the list goes on... 

But when there is a better opportunity, why not?? he he.. Maybe by having this statement, it will make my decision more justifiable :-). There is always pros and cons while making a decision and this time round, it really took me a while to seriously think about the change of my career path - from a HR Practitioner to a Consultant Role. 

I am truly looking forward to my new role and wish me all the best in my new job... :-)


No comments: