Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Paddington House of Pancakes @ The Curve


This is currently my favourite eating spot.. I have been here 3 times within a month! and I just love the foods... A recommended place to go !!!

Snapshot from the Menu...

Decor at PHOP...

Sauces...

bf go for '406'...

for him... Double gourmet cheese sausages, beef, beef salami, hash brown & grilled mozarella with brown sauce

I ordered '504'...

this is mine... Grilled Chicken Burger


our late lunch... @_*

me enjoying the food... yummy !!

our dessert... Maple baked mixed fruits (peaches, plum, pineapples, strawberries, blueberries) and ice-cream (RM23.50). Waited 20 minutes for a freshly baked pancake dessert!


a closer look at the dessert..

I will definitely visit PHOP again and again and again...!!!


No comments: